Registration for Spring Programs
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF CLASS START TIMES AND IF THEY ARE ONLINE VIA ZOOM OR IN PERSON AT THE CENTRE***
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO SPRING REGISTRATION FORM
All participants in classes, clubs and games must register using the 2022 Spring Registration Form Please bring the completed form to registration day or reception.
NEW SPRING 2022 PROGRAM POLICIES
GUIDELINES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED
- Registration is required for all programs.
- Mask will continue to be required at all times in the building. You may remove your mask to exercise only. Masks will be required for Watercolor, Woodcarving, Knitter’s Club and all games. This policy will remain in effect for the Spring Session or at the discretion of the board.
- Anyone presenting with symptoms of Covid 19 will be denied entry. You are required to stay home if you are sick, unwell or have travelled within 14 days of your program.
- The kitchen will be CLOSED. Please bring a water bottle and take it with you when you leave.
- Upon Provincial/City guidelines, in person programming may be cancelled.
- There will be NO REIMBURSEMENT if there is a cancellation due to Provincial/City guidelines.
TO BE AWARE OF
- We are not requesting proof of vaccination. However, all participants will be required to sign in using the touchscreens and declare that they are fully vaccinated (Fully Vaccinated = 2 shots minimum).
- We encourage all members to continue to be aware and considerate of others and keep their distance as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and throughout the Centre, please use it.
ALL GUIDELINES & PROTOCOLS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Spring 2022 classes run from Monday, April 4th, 2022 – Friday, June 24th, 2022
LINKS FOR ZOOM CLASSES WILL BE CHANGED FOR SPRING 2022 – PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO GET THE UPDATED LINK FOR ZOOM
(IN PERSON) Watercolour with Susan @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am – $66.00
(IN PERSON) Pilates with Diane @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Knitters Club @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – FREE
(IN PERSON) Euchre @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – P.A.Y.P
(ZOOM) Fit & Fun with Katrina @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Ping Pong @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – P.A.Y.P
(IN PERSON) Cardio Boost with Halyna @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Mah Jong @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – P.A.Y.P
(ZOOM) Co-Ed Fitness with Sylvia @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Line Dancing with Karen @ 12:10 pm – 1:10 pm – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Drum Fitness with Karen @ 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Woodcarving @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – P.A.Y.P
(HYBRID) Osteo Keep Fit with Julie @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Tai Chi Intro/Continuing @ 12:10 pm – 1:10 pm – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Tai Chi Fan @ 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm – $13.00
COMMUNITY EVENT Food Bank @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – FREE (Registration Is Required)
(ZOOM) Flex N Stretch with Gabriela @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Bridge @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
(ZOOM) Co-Ed Fitness with Luba @ 11:10 am – 12:10 pm – $33.000
(ZOOM) Yoga with Ula @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am – $33.00
(IN PERSON) Scrabble @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – P.A.Y.P
(ZOOM) Sit & Fit with Connie @ 11:10 am – 12:10 pm – $33.00